Premium Golf Balls.
No Retail Games.
What We Make
Premium 3-piece urethane golf balls. Manufactured at the same factories as the big brands you already know… sold to you at the lowest price on the market.
- Designed to compete directly with Titleist ProV1 and other major 3-piece urethane tour balls.
- Manufactured to maximize your control and feel, all without sacrificing distance.
- 27 balls for the lowest all-in price-per-ball in its product category.
Click here to learn more about how we stack up to (and crush) our competition.
How We Do It
Lean Operations. A product-centric and efficient direct-to-consumer model.
- Straight forward pricing and fulfillment.
- Packed and shipped in a cube-shaped corrugated mailer.
- Bulk, minimalist packaging with 27 balls in each box.
What Sets Us Apart
The Sugar Cube. We eliminate the typical nonsense and put all the value in what matters.
- No wasteful sleeves or duplicative packaging.
- No tricky upselling with extraneous product offerings.
- No price-padding through dishonest fulfillment schemes.
Who We Are
Island Par 3s … that’s where this story begins. In a scenario every experienced golfer knows well, we constantly found ourselves reaching for the worst ball in our bag when we encountered a pond, lake, or fairway stream. We love playing with quality golf balls, but our hearts and pockets would ache when we, all too often, chunked a high-end ball into the drink.
We began to ask ourselves why our favorite brands — you know the ones — charge us a fortune, then go on to pay Tour players millions to wear their apparel. What if they passed those profits on to us and sold a quality golf ball that wasn’t priced as a luxury item? What if we could afford to attack every green with the confidence and consistency only a quality ball provides?
We hit the drawing board and spent our nights, weekends, and savings building a company focused on bringing the most value to the golf community. We stripped out all the fluff that golfers typically encounter with our competitors — Tour sponsorships, overzealous branding, traditional packaging, retail partners, and price padding on shipping costs.
What emerged was a premium golf ball with a urethane cover and three-piece construction, delivered to customers via a convenient bulk mailer containing 27 balls for a straight-forward price of $69.
At last, a premium golf ball that we can afford to play and afford to lose.